Camera-ready papers: final preparation and submission instructions
- Please, revise your paper and format it correctly. Make sure the paper size is set to A4 if you are using Microsoft WORD. If you are using the IEEE Latex template, make sure the option a4paper is set in the documentclass (
- Create a new user account at the CPS webpage and upload your camera-ready version.
- During the submission process on the CPS page, please process the paper with PDF eXpress to obtain an IEEE Xplore-compatible .pdf file. Detailed information about the PDF eXpress process and the conference ID are displayed on the CPS page.
- Please make sure that the camera-ready copy is submitted by the deadline June 10, 2019.
- Submitted papers must be original work, not under review at other journals/conferences, and may comprise of a maximum of 9 A4 (210 mm x 297 mm) pages in 2-column IEEE conference style with a minimum font size of 10 pt. Papers should be submitted electronically using the EasyChair online submission system. All accepted papers must be presented at the conference by one of the authors.
- Submitted papers are single-blind reviewed. Please include author names and affiliations in your manuscript as in the provided template below.
- Link for Submissions: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=itc31
- Template for A4 (210 mm x 297 mm) pages in 2-column IEEE conference style with a minimum font size of 10 pt: LaTex and MS Word and is available for download here.
“ITC - Author Registration” is specifically set up for authors presenting papers at ITC 31. For your paper to be included in the final programme and to be published in the ITC 31 Proceedings, at least 1 author needs to register before the deadline of June 17, 2019 at full rate. Papers not covered by any registration by that deadline will automatically be removed from the final programme. If you choose “Author Registration” you will be asked to provide up to 2 paper numbers on which you are listed as (co-)author and which consequently will be secured in the programme.
After the conference a selection of the best submissions will be invited to submit an extended version of their paper to a Special Issue in the Performance Evaluation journal.
ITC follows an open access strategy. Accepted ITC conference and workshop papers can be downloaded from the open ITC digital library. In addition, ITC makes the effort to index accepted papers in public A&I databases. By getting sponsorship of technical communities like IEEE and ACM, as well as sticking to corresponding rules with respect to technical quality, papers of previous ITC editions were included in the corresponding databases IEEE Xplore and ACM DL.
Since ITC retains the copyrights, it is possible to make the papers accessible for free even in those public databases. This helps to increase the visibility and accessibility of accepted papers.